Monday, December 6, 2010

Catching Up

Yes, I know that I have been a horrible blogger! So now I am trying to catch up on all of my pictures before Christmas and the New Year. I took these pictures at least a month ago. We were waiting on Cale to finish getting ready for church. So I told the boys to go outside and I would snap some pictures of them while we waited.
Aren't they cutie pies??
I ended up using the one of them together for our Christmas Card. I know it is not the best pictures of E, but have you ever tried to use the machines at Walmart?? It has been way to long for me. I just decided to get it all done while I was there. SO that is why I used that picture.

E. My handsome little guy. With teeth coming in at all stages. I am so ready to get past this stage in his life where his teeth are all different sizes and at different stages of coming in. I am also ready to get this boy to an orthodontist! He has such beautiful baby teeth!

Sweet L! It is impossible to get him to look at the camera, and when he does he squints! We have to say crazy things to get him to smile and look and then most of the time he is laughing for his pictures! He is sooo silly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment