Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fresh Tomatoes

You have to love tomatoes right out of the garden! Not very many things taste much better. Except maybe chocolate or maybe warm chicken and noodles on a cold day. Oh how I long for the cold weather!! The weather this year has been wonderful for the tomatoes and hard on the people! It has been around 100 degrees most of the time. In fact, as I write this at 8:00 in the morning it is 83 degrees. Anyway, back to the tomatoes....here are they boys enjoying a treat. Not sure why they are not smiling.

Okay, there is a smile! And a mouthful of tomato! Also not sure why L is not wearing a shirt.

Yummy fresh tomatoes from the garden.

Not my garden, by the way. I do not have the work ethic to get up every morning while it is only 80 degrees and go out and pick vegetables. No, I am the kind of person that gets up only when I have to and then I still dont want to talk to anyone for at least an hour!

No, we have a wonderful grandma that has the dedication to get up early every morning and work in her garden. Then she gives away her wonderful food to all of those lazy people that I talked about earlier!! Thanks grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment