Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Days

In the summer time it is very easy to go all of the time and never be home. We like to go most of the time, but there are days that I like to stay home. The problem with staying home is that the boys are constantly bored and asking me for something to do. So the other day, on one of our "home days" I decided to get out the paints. The boys, especially E, love to paint and I hate it! I dont really hate it, but I hate the mess that it makes. They enjoyed it though and that is all that matters.

L was pretty serious. Notice that I found a way to recycle an egg carton. I divided all of the paints into each section of the egg carton. Not that it mattered because L would dip his brush into every color before he would put it on the paper.

E was in painters heaven on this day. He loves to do things like this! I am not sure why his picture is blurry, and for some reason this is the only picture that I took with him looking at the camera!

We ended up with some really cute pictures that we hung up on the fridge. I will have to do this again sometime. The cleanup was not that bad because I just threw the egg cartons away when the boys were through with them. Then I washed out the brushes and we were good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment