Monday, September 20, 2010

It's A Baby!!

Cale and I are proud to announce that we are expecting again! Do we sound just like the Duggars or what?? Maybe not that bad!!

We found out back in July, but were waiting to hear a heartbeat before we announced it all over the computer world! Even though we could not keep quiet to friends and family.

Baby #3 will be due March 30, 2011.

This appointment was significant to me because we were able to get an ultrasound! It was definitely a good thing because this little stinker was facing the wrong way and we could barely pick up a heartbeat with the monitor. I was sooo glad that we did the ultrasound first so that we knew everything was okay!
I am always amazed at new life and I never fail to remember Psalm 139.
"For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works, and my sould knows it very well!"
"Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them."
We praise the Lord for our new life! He truly works a miracle with each baby.

3 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is out of diapers JUST IN TIME!!!!! :) Fun times ahead! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! =) Congrats! Here's hoping for a girl!!

    ReplyDelete