Saturday, September 11, 2010

Success!!!

I thought that this was never going to be mastered by my youngest son!

As much as we tried, and we have been trying for a long time, he was just not interested! He would rather read the comics!!

I was always going to have that extra $10 added to my grocery bill to buy these crazy things!!

And then it happened! He had 5 days before he started preschool. I was fed up with it, and I knew that I was not going to be able to send him to preschool in Pull-Ups. So we had a very serious little talk about how he could not wear the Pull-Ups anymore. He was going to be in underwear from now on.
And that was it!!
He did it!!

L was potty trained in 5 DAYS!! It is impossible right? He did have one accident after that, but thankfully we were at home so it was easy cleanup! It has been 3 weeks now and he is doing great! I am soooo happy to have my 4 YEAR OLD finally potty trained! Don't ask me the secret, because I don't know! I will not be giving advice to anyone about potty training.
He is one proud little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment