Monday, July 25, 2011

July

So July has lots of pictures, especially of A.P.!!!

My sweet kiddos. Not sure why everyone's head is tilted!


Our family on Grandmothers front porch.
A silly picture.


The kids in front of the flowers.


At the fireworks show!


Sitting in the Bumbo!


Chubs!


E floating in Nanny's pool!


L jumping in!


My boys.


Ethan's baptism.


This is what A.P. learned at VBS!


Me and Cale at VBS!


I actually caught one of her smiles!


I think this is the only picture I have of just us girls!


Using her pretty bib! This is only for the drool! It is to pretty to use with food!


Watching T.V. on Mommy and Daddy's bed.


She is always joined by the boys when I put her down anywhere!!


Trying to get a picture of her curls right after her bath.



1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful and they are all so sweet together. Yes, that is a pretty bib. Why do they make those? I like them, though!

    ReplyDelete