Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I cant believe it!

E.!!!!
So precious! This is one of my all time favorites!!

The Made Man!! And of course the Passy!! So cute!

Please dont tell me I am so cute Mom!! And not another picture!!!

Early summer tan!!
My sweet boy!!
I cannot believe that you are so big!! I love you so much E! I love birthdays because they take me back to the special day when God gave me you. You are a miracle and have already done more in your six years than we ever thought possible. God has proven Himself over and over to me, through your life. You are so amazing and I cannot wait to see what God plans to do through you. My prayer is for you to find Him and follow Him with all of your heart.







2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! I can't believe he is 6! And that first picture...those eyelashes!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete