Saturday, February 13, 2010

Full of Personality

This is my boy. We bought him a cowboy hat for Christmas and it was the best $3.00 that we have ever spent. Aunt Ra Ra gave him some cowboy boots and he is all set.
We never know when his is going to disappear for a few minutes to put on his Cowboy garb. He comes out of his room yelling "Howdy Par par!" which in L terms means, howdy partner!!

One thing that is missing from these pictures is his "rope." He found a shoe string that he uses and calls it is rope. He uses it to lasso the door nobs and the bed posts. Very cute. Yes, I know we are going to have to finish the outfit for him and get him a real rope.

This is the other side of his personality. When he disappears he might also be sitting down "reading" a book. He loves to look at books.

I usually carry at least 2 books/magazines in my purse for him to look at. They are very useful during church and at restaurants.

This trick would never work with my other boy. He would need paper and crayons, that I also carry in my purse at all times. Along with a Transformer. a matchbox car, a Saxon math addition wrap up and plenty of Tic Tacs. (our barber thinks that the Tic Tacs are hilarious, the boys are always really quiet during their haircuts.) Thank goodness for big purses!

I love my boys!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment