Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Old Oliver

This is our dog. We call him Oliver.............or Old Oliver................or Ober (L's nickname for him) and most of the time, Dumb Dog.

He loves for us to play with him. He is fun and hyper and very cute. I love that you can't see his eyes very well!
But he does have his bad moments! Digging under the fence would be one of them. You can see my temporary fix until the weather gets warmer!

This one is a big no no!! It might become a problem when I am ready to plant flowers.
Dumb dog!!
I really dont understand chewing up the wood dog house. I also did not get a picture of it, but he does not keep his blankets in the dog house. He drags them out in to the yard and lays on them. He only gets in the dog house if it is raining/snowing/really cold. (and sometimes not even then!)
Dumb dog!!!

This one was a little shocking. This is the boys wading pool. As you can see there is a good sized hole in it. I guess we wont be using it this summer!

This little thing hold the boys play telescope on the playground. I am not sure where the telescope is, but Oliver had a big time on this one.

I know that you ask.."Why dont you buy him a bone to chew on??" Well, I did that. And it went great. He chewed it up in about 2 days. So a few weeks later I get him another bone. What does he do with that one? He wont touch it!!! The snob!

We do love him anyway. He has become a part of our family, Old Ober. I am choosing to not tell you about him running away with his food bowls after every meal!!
We love you, you DUMB DOG!!!








1 comment:

  1. All of that sounds so very familiar. We now have a glass water bowl and they eat their food off the ground.

    ReplyDelete