Sunday, February 21, 2010

Over the Weekend

Well, I am hoping that everyone knows what time of year it is. Girl Scout Cookie Time!! I did my part to support the Girl Scouts and I bought 3 boxes from the little girl down the street. I know that this it alot, but it is nothing compared to the year that I was pregnant with L. The Girl Scouts loved me that year because I bought 8 boxes and ate every one of them!! Needless to say my little Girl Scout is disappointed every year that she comes to get my order and I am not pregnant. She knows that her sales will not be as high!!

One of the first things on the To Do List this weekend was haircuts! The boys were looking very shaggy and needed a trim. So we loaded up with Tic Tacs(the only way to keep boys quiet and entertained during a haircut) on Saturday morning with the rest of the men in Elkins and went to get haircuts. We waited for quite a while, but it was worth it. They look much better! Thank you Mr. Jack!!
The rest of the day we played outside in the warm weather. It was a beautiful day! I did forget my camera while we were outside though!! After naps though, I had to think of ways to keep the boys busy and the tv off, soooooo this is what we did.

Levi played with his gun. Not sure what he was shooting at though!!

Ethan put together the train set. I just love that face!!

Look at that strength!! This is how he does things since he can bend his knees.

Still working on the train. I love that he can work on these things for a long time. I just wish that I could keep L's attention for that long!

L moved on from the gun to a puzzle. He is very good at them even though he tries very hard to get some help. If he is left alone he is very good at doing them all by himself!!

I do have to tell a funny story about E. Every time he goes to therapy he works with Ms. Christy on bending his knees. She is very good at making sure that every where that he walks during therapy he is walking with his knees bent to get there. Ms. Christy told E the other day that since he has gotten so good at walking with his knees bent at therapy that he needed to start practicing his walking somewhere else too. E then proceeds to tell her that we have talked about this "as a family" and that we made a "family decision" that he only needed to walk with his knees bent while he was at therapy! We have never talked about this to my knowledge, but is Ms. Christy supposed to tell him to ignore his family's decision?? We thought this was too funny!! He is such a quick little guy. I know that we are in for some stories when he gets a little older!! Dont you think???







No comments:

Post a Comment