Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Food!

Yes, I am posting about more food. We tried a new recipe the other night and it was yummy!! I know that this picture of raw chicken is not the most appetizing, but the end result is worth it. I cooked the chicken, onions, carrots and spices, and then the peppers, broccoli and mushrooms. (the mushrooms were not for me, I politely pushed them to the side of my plate when I was eating, but my hubby loves them )

The end result was this stir fry that we put over rice.
It was very good and I will definately do this again!!

Are you hungry now?? :-)

2 comments:

  1. MMmmm...I love stir fry. Where did you get this recipe? And when did Cale start liking mushrooms???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know, but he loves them now. i got this recipe out of the betty crocker cookbook. it is actually really easy.

    ReplyDelete