Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day at the Park

We went to the park the other day and I remembered to bring along my new camera! I had so much fun snapping pictures of my cuties while they played. Obviously you can see L was having a good time.

E climbing on the playground

E on the monkey bars.
He insists that he can not do it by himself, but he can.

The slide

Racing on the slide

One of the few times that I got L to look at the camera.

The swings.
My camera is wonderful with the swings. It can take 3 pictures in 1 second!!

My cutie pie! He loves the camera!

Running across the bridge.

Throwing rocks into the water.

This is the face that I got from L when I said that it was time to go.

Hope that you enjoyed these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment