Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Love Spring!

I love spring!! The warmer weather makes beautiful things happen!!

The front of my house brightens instantly with the blooms of these bright yellow daffodils!!
The boys want to come outside and play with sidewalk chalk, frisbees, scooters and plasma cars!

And they stop asking questions like, "Can we watch tv this afternoon?" To which I say, No for the 587th time!! Ms. Christy, yes I just noticed E's foot in this picture! Don't look to close at my pictures or you will have us in there every day for therapy!! :-)


And most importantly, when the sausage that I cook for breakfast "smokes" up the house a little bit, we can open the door and eat breakfast with the fresh air coming in!

And I feel sorry for this little guy. He loves the smell of my smokey sausage! He ran in the house as soon as we opened the door and started begging for table scraps. (L gave him some!)

I have a cute story about this little guy. We cut some flowers this morning so that E could take them to his teacher. When I was telling him goodbye he looked up at me with those big blue eyes. There were tears building up and he asked, "Mommy, will more flowers grow in our flower beds even though we picked these flowers?" I promised him that there would be plenty of flowers for him after school today. E loves flowers and even though he wanted to give some to his teacher, he wanted to make sure that he would still have some for himself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment