Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Breakfast

I know that I told you that I have a new camera, and if you could only see how many pictures we have taken with this new camera you would laugh! I am working on a blog post with some amazing new pictures, but for now I am going to write about my favorite Spring breakfast. It can not be made all year around because it includes fresh strawberries.

Start with putting a 6 oz. container of yogurt in a bowl. I know it does not look like very much in this picture, but I think that this bowl is deeper than it looks.

Cut up 2 large strawberries and put them on top of the yogurt.

Add a spoonful of walnuts. I love the crunch that the walnuts add to this breakfast.

That is it. Just stir it all up and enjoy! I make this for the boys alot in the spring and summer because they like it and because they are not big cereal eaters. This is quick and healthy and it usually keeps them full for longer than 10 minutes. Those of you with boys know what I am talking about. They eat ALL OF THE TIME! Anyway, I will post new camera pictures soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment