Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I forgot my camera yesterday! One thing that I love about my blog is that it forces me to take pictures. The bad thing is that when I forget to take my camera, I have to use someone else's camera and then steal their camera card!
Mother's day was yesterday and since I didnt get any pictures on here earlier. Here they are. My mom, friend, giver of advice and the one I love to talk about my books with! We love to read and mom is the only one that understands when I call and tell her how proud I am that I spent the morning cleaning out my laundry room!

Cale's mom. She is also good at giving advice. We ask her alot about health questions and of course she is our wonderful babysitter that allows us to have a life without our kiddos sometimes!

Cale, his mom and the boys on Mother's day!

I thought that this would be a neat picture to have too! Teresa with her mom. Don't they look more like sisters than mother/daughter??

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment