Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend Part 1

We had a very long and very busy Easter weekend. I had so many pictures that I could not put them all on this one post. It will have to be another day! On Saturday night we started the Easter fun by going to Grandma's house and hunting eggs and eating dinner.

I think that E hunted eggs a few times that night.

Cousin A helping L get an egg out of the birdhouse.

L having to take a sausage break in between finding eggs!

E running up the hill to find more eggs.

Getting a picture of my boys is getting harder and harder these days. They want to say silly things before the picture is taken and that just makes them act more silly!

Getting a picture with some of the cousins.

Family picture out at the farm. Not sure what L was doing in this picture!

On Sunday morning we went to the egg hunt at our church. L was so excited about actually having something in the eggs! He would pick up one egg, shake it, open it up and want to eat the candy before he would move on to find another egg!!

E knew just what to do!

Family picture at church before Sunday School.

My boys!

After church we hurried home to change clothes and then we went to the Razorback baseball game. They were playing Kentucky and they won!! This was L's first game and E's second game. Needless to say, L was not able to sit still for very long, so I took him on a walk. We stopped and got his face painted.

Cale and E came up and we got a picture with the Razorback.

One of the ushers gave E one of the team balls.

Me with my boys!

Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying your pictures. They are really good. I love the one of the boys with the yellow flowers-daffodils, jonquils? I never know what they are called!

    ReplyDelete