Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Dad

My dad has been taking up new hobbies as he gets older. Not that he is old by any means, but you know what I mean. One of these new hobbies is a motorcycle.

He is not crazy on it, except that he does not wear a helmet all of the time, but that is another conversation for another day. He likes to drive around for fun on it though.
He stopped by the house the other day during one of his drives. The boys loved getting on the motorcycle for pictures. ( He won't take them for rides, and I probably would not let him even if he would.)

He will take me for rides though. We dont go very far, just around the block. But it is fun.

Anyway, it was a fun way to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Thanks Dad!!

1 comment:

  1. My dad had one when I was in first grade or so. I think I remember riding on it once to the gas station. Not for me! Haha!

    ReplyDelete