Monday, April 12, 2010

This horrible thing!

Can you see this?? This horrible thing came out of my hair this morning!!! I know it is unbelievable, but it is true! I have a gray hair and I am still in my twenties.

The sad thing is that this is not the first one. And for sure not the last one. What is a girl to do?? Do I leave them and just go gray gracefully?? Do I pull them out?? Do I start coloring??
I know that some women start highlighting their hair when they get grays. I have only added color to my hair one time and I did not care for it. It made my hair dry and stringy looking. And then there is that whole growing out thing. When I highlighted my hair several years ago, I ended up cutting it off SUPER short! I dont think that I will ever do that again.

I guess I will just wait and see how many I get and how fast they come.
It stinks to get older!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. HA! I had no idea what "this horrible thing" could be, that was funny. I know, I have had 2 or 3 in my 20's. I don't want to color my hair until they get bad, I hardly ever have one. We are lucky we don't have too many yet.

    ReplyDelete